Caramel & White Choc Lactation Cookies
Posted on June 11 2021
These Caramel & White Chocolate Cookies made with our Lactation Caramel latte are delicious. They're soft. They're aromatic. They're addicting and dangerously good. Be warned of the sweet hit and maybe your inability to stop after just one!
1/2c butter, room temperature
1/2c brown sugar
2 tsp, heaped, Lactation Caramel Latte mixed with 2 tbsp milk
1t vanilla extract
1 3/4c plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
3/4c white chocolate chips
Method1. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
2. Add the wet ingredients and mix gently. Add the dry ingredient, except for the chocolate chips, and mix until just combined. Gently fold through the chocolate chips.
3. Preheat the oven to 180˚C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Roll heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls and give plenty of space on the tray (you may need two trays). Chill in the freezer for 20 minutes to allow the flavours to enhance.
5. Remove from the freezer and bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until they begin to brown around the outside. (Don’t be tempted to open the oven door early).
6. Cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before serving.
Salted Caramel Lact...
With the weather warming up, you can turn our lactation caramel latte into a delicious iced beverage! To make this Salted Caramel Lactation Milksha...Read More
Cookie Dough Lactat...
A nourishing, boobie boosting cookie dough slice that you can change up to however you like. Freezes well or keep in the fridge for a week. Ingredi...Read More
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe! Ingredients: 5 Weetbix 1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped 1/2c d...Read More