Chocolate Lactation Slice
Posted on July 06 2021
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe!
1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped
1/2c desiccated coconut
1/4c peanut butter
1T coconut oil, melted
1t vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1/3c dark chocolate chips
1T coconut oil
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place all of the slice ingredients into a food processor and blend until it forms a smooth clump. It takes approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared tray and press down evenly with a spatula.
- Put the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a cup and heat for 15 second increments until melted. Pour on top of the slice and swirl around until all coated.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours before slicing.
Immunity Boosting L...
The ultimate immunity boosting summer lactation smoothie! Filled with antioxidants and Vitamin C. You'll need: - 2 Tbsp Berry Lactation Blend -...Read More
Peanut Butter + Cho...
Another take on our classic, easy lactation slice recipe. Really quick and easy to make and will last in the fridge or freezer. Perfect to make ahe...Read More
Deluxe Iced Lactati...
After posting on our Instagram story that i made the most INSANELY delicious iced caramel latte by brewing coffee over ice cream, i received a floo...Read More