Caramel Lactation Muffins
Posted on December 23 2021
Deliciously sweet caramel banana muffins that you can also stick in your freezer. A great snack to have on hand during those cluster feeding periods that will not only taste delicious but help boost your breastmilk supply. Hide these from your husbands because you'll definitely want these all for yourself!
Makes 12 good sized muffins
4 Ripe bananas
1 Cup of butter
1 Cup of sugar
2 Tbsp Caramel Lactation Latte
4 Cups self raising flour
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Peel and mash together the bananas and set aside.
3. In a different bowl, cream together the sugar, butter, eggs and Lactation Caramel Latte
4. Add in 4 cups and flour and salt. Stir in until combined.
5. Add in the banana and mix together
6. Chop up the caramilk chocolate into little chunks and fold them through the mixture. Go on, add in the whole block ;)
7. Transfer mixture into a muffin tray and bake until it starts turning golden on top, roughly 25 minutes.
Lactation Berry Whip
This is a delicious, easy, protein packed snack that will satisfy those sweet cravings and keep you full! Perfect as a little after dinner snack to...Read More
Healthy Lactation B...
These healthy Lactation Brownies are just what all brownies should be, crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Bonus they are totally guil...Read More
Vanilla Lactation C...
Make your own freshly baked vanilla lactation cookies! If you tried our caramel & white chocolate lactation cookie recipe, you'll love this one...Read More