Healthy Lactation Brownies
Posted on March 12 2022
These healthy Lactation Brownies are just what all brownies should be, crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Bonus they are totally guilt free! No excess refined sugars plus they are full of protein and other important breastfeeding nutrients.
1 Can Organic Chickpeas
1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Ground Almonds
2 Heaped Tbsp Chocolate or Peanut Butter + Chocolate Lactation Blend
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Tsp Vanilla Essense
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 190 Degrees fan bake
2. Line a slice tray with baking paper
3. Drain water out of the chickpeas and give them a quick rinse
4. In the microwave, melt the coconut oil, maple syrup and peanut butter together
5. In a food processor, blitz the chickpeas, peanut butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla essence and maple syrup until smooth
6. Transfer mixture into a mixing bowl. Stir in the chocolate Lactation Blend, ground almonds, baking soda and chocolate chips. If the mixture becomes too dry, you may need to add a little bit of water
7. Scoop batter into the lined baking tray and smooth over
8. Bake for around 15 minutes
9. Once cooled, refrigerate for 30mins before slicing. Enjoy!
Lactation Berry Whip
This is a delicious, easy, protein packed snack that will satisfy those sweet cravings and keep you full! Perfect as a little after dinner snack to...Read More
Healthy Lactation B...
These healthy Lactation Brownies are just what all brownies should be, crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Bonus they are totally guil...Read More
Vanilla Lactation C...
Make your own freshly baked vanilla lactation cookies! If you tried our caramel & white chocolate lactation cookie recipe, you'll love this one...Read More