Chocolate Lactation Slice
Posted on July 06 2021
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe!
1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped
1/2c desiccated coconut
1/4c peanut butter
1T coconut oil, melted
1t vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1/3c dark chocolate chips
1T coconut oil
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place all of the slice ingredients into a food processor and blend until it forms a smooth clump. It takes approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared tray and press down evenly with a spatula.
- Put the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a cup and heat for 15 second increments until melted. Pour on top of the slice and swirl around until all coated.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours before slicing.
Salted Caramel Lact...
With the weather warming up, you can turn our lactation caramel latte into a delicious iced beverage! To make this Salted Caramel Lactation Milksha...Read More
Cookie Dough Lactat...
A nourishing, boobie boosting cookie dough slice that you can change up to however you like. Freezes well or keep in the fridge for a week. Ingredi...Read More
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe! Ingredients: 5 Weetbix 1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped 1/2c d...Read More