Pretzel Protein Brownies
Posted on August 24 2020
These Pretzel Protein Brownies are just what all brownies should be, crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. With the perfect sweet and salty balance, these pretzel protein brownies will become a family favourite, just like they have with us!
1 Can Organic Chickpeas
1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Ground Almonds
2 Heaped Tbsp Chocolate Superfood Blend
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Tsp Vanilla Essense
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 190 Degrees fan bake
2. Line a slice tray with baking paper
3. Drain water out of the chickpeas and give them a quick rinse
4. In the microwave, melt the coconut oil, maple syrup and peanut butter together
5. In a food processor, blitz the chickpeas, peanut butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla essence and maple syrup until smooth
6. Transfer mixture into a mixing bowl. Stir in the chocolate Superfood Blend, ground almonds and chocolate chips. If the mixture becomes too dry, you may need to add a little bit of water
7. Scoop batter into the lined baking tray and smooth over
8. Sprinkle with some more chocolate chips (optional) and gently place pretzels on top
9. Bake for around 15 minutes
10. Once cooled, refrigerate for 30mins before slicing. Enjoy!
Tip: Instead of our Chocolate Superfood Blend, you could use our Chocolate Lactation Blend.
Salted Caramel Lact...
With the weather warming up, you can turn our lactation caramel latte into a delicious iced beverage! To make this Salted Caramel Lactation Milksha...Read More
Cookie Dough Lactat...
A nourishing, boobie boosting cookie dough slice that you can change up to however you like. Freezes well or keep in the fridge for a week. Ingredi...Read More
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe! Ingredients: 5 Weetbix 1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped 1/2c d...Read More