Peanut Butter + Chocolate Lactation Brownies
Posted on January 19 2021
I personally love my brownies to be a bit crispy on the outside and deliciously gooey on the inside, and this recipe delivers exactly that!
1 Can Chickpeas
1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (optional, but lets be honest…)
2 Large Tbsp Chocolate or Peanut Butter + Chocolate Lactation Blend
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees fan forced
- Melt the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup in the microwave
- In a food processor, blend chickpeas with peanut butter mixture until smooth
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the lactation blend and chocolate chips. Stir well to combine. The mixture will be thick and sticky
- Transfer to a lined loaf tin and flatted with your fingers
- Bake for around 15 minutes or until you see the top harden slightly
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate before cutting
Salted Caramel Lact...
With the weather warming up, you can turn our lactation caramel latte into a delicious iced beverage! To make this Salted Caramel Lactation Milksha...Read More
Cookie Dough Lactat...
A nourishing, boobie boosting cookie dough slice that you can change up to however you like. Freezes well or keep in the fridge for a week. Ingredi...Read More
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe! Ingredients: 5 Weetbix 1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped 1/2c d...Read More