Peanut Butter + Chocolate Lactation Cookies
Posted on January 23 2021
Makes 10 cookies
1 Cup Peanut Butter + Chocolate or Chocolate Lactation Blend
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Melted Butter
1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
1/4 Maple Syrup
3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Add Lactation Blend, chocolate chips and baking soda in a bowl and stir together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut sugar, peanut butter, maple syrup, butter and egg
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients
- Roll into little balls and flatten with your fingers on a lined baking tray
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 6 minutes until the tops of them have just set
Salted Caramel Lact...
With the weather warming up, you can turn our lactation caramel latte into a delicious iced beverage! To make this Salted Caramel Lactation Milksha...Read More
Cookie Dough Lactat...
A nourishing, boobie boosting cookie dough slice that you can change up to however you like. Freezes well or keep in the fridge for a week. Ingredi...Read More
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe! Ingredients: 5 Weetbix 1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped 1/2c d...Read More