Peanut Butter Lactation Slice
Posted on December 10 2020
Probably the most amazing slice i have ever made to date, would be the best way to describe this, but i am a total peanut butter lover. It’s absolutely delicious, melts in your mouth and guess what? It’s guilt free! There is NO added sugar in this slice!! Just see for yourself…
This recipe is compatible and has been tried and tested with both our Chocolate Lactation Blend and Peanut Butter + Chocolate Lactation Blend.
200g Almond Meal
1 Cup Lactation Blend of your choice (Chocolate or Peanut Butter)
50g Melted Butter
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
Chocolate of choice for on top
- Combine the almond meal, lactation blend, maple syrup and melted butter in a bowl and stir well to combine
- Transfer mixture into a lined slice tray, press mixture down firmly with your fingers and place in the fridge to set
- In a microwave proof bowl, melt the coconut oil. Stir the melted coconut oil in with the peanut butter and then transfer over the base mixture. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Once the peanut butter has set in the fridge, melt your chocolate of choice and then pour over the peanut butter layer and spread out with the back of a spoon.
- Allow to set in the fridge for another hour and then enjoy! Pretty easy, huh?
TIP: If you have our peanut butter + chocolate lactation blend, you could actually even skip the peanut butter filling and just go straight for a chocolate layer on top! You still get that beautiful peanut butter flavour ;)
Salted Caramel Lact...
With the weather warming up, you can turn our lactation caramel latte into a delicious iced beverage! To make this Salted Caramel Lactation Milksha...Read More
Cookie Dough Lactat...
A nourishing, boobie boosting cookie dough slice that you can change up to however you like. Freezes well or keep in the fridge for a week. Ingredi...Read More
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe! Ingredients: 5 Weetbix 1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped 1/2c d...Read More