Raw Chocolate Sprinkle Slice
Posted on November 15 2020
A healthier treat option ideal for creating with the little ones in the school holidays, for birthday parties, family gatherings, Christmas or even just because you simply feel like it.
All the main nutritious ingredients are already combined in our chocolate superfood blend, making this such a quick and easy recipe to whip up.
1 Cup Chocolate superfood blend (don’t worry you’ll still have plenty left over!)
1 Cup Almond Meal
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
50g Melted Butter
Chocolate of choice for melted on top and sprinkles
1. Combine chocolate superfood blend and almond meal
2. Add in melted butter and maple syrup and stir well to combine
3. Line a loaf tin and transfer mixture into the tin. Flatten with your hands
4. Melt chocolate and pour on top. Sprinkle over with sprinkles
5. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours
How easy is that? 🤩
Salted Caramel Lact...
With the weather warming up, you can turn our lactation caramel latte into a delicious iced beverage! To make this Salted Caramel Lactation Milksha...Read More
Cookie Dough Lactat...
A nourishing, boobie boosting cookie dough slice that you can change up to however you like. Freezes well or keep in the fridge for a week. Ingredi...Read More
World Chocolate Day calls for another Chocolate Lactation Slice recipe! Ingredients: 5 Weetbix 1c dates, soaked in warm water & chopped 1/2c d...Read More